Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Things Jacob Can Do

I like taking pictures. It's fun and these are pictures of my baby.
My baby is named Jacob and he learned how to sit by himself.


Here is Jacob. He is excited for Halloween. He thinks there is something in his bucket. He's really excited to see what it is. I know what it is. It's a toy fish. (I actually put it in the bucket)


This is Jacob. He sometimes gets a little tired of crawling, but this time he was fine and he had a great time. I made this movie and I shook the camera a little too much at the beginning.

By the way, plus Jacob can roll over. I like playing with him. He plays with me. He is fun to play with. And I don't mean like a toy.

That's the end. Just kidding.

5 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

You are so cute Brooke! You can visit my blog at shannenjensen.blogspot.com. Love you!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Cute blog Brooke! I like it! Thank you for coming with your family to visit us. I can't wait to visit your blog again to see what else you write about, and see your pictures. (And I really want to read your story!)
Love,
Aunt Sherry

Rob and Jill said...

Fun blog Brooke. You are getting very good at taking pictures. That is one cool camera. You and your brother are so cute! I think it's great that you started a blog. I'll look forward to reading more. We loved having you visit.
Love, Aunt Jill

Brooke said...

Aunt Shannen,

Gee, thanks for saying that. I can't wait to see your blog. I'm really excited!

Aunt Sherry,

I'm working on my story. It's almost ready. But, you go ahead to my blog and read how far I've gotten on it.

Aunt Jill,

I'm so excited to see your blog if you have one. If you don't I would really like it if you would make one so I could see it. I really love you.

From Brooke

Carter said...

I like the video and I think it's cool even though it wiggled a lot. I hope to see you soon! It was fun to have you in Utah. I also liked your story!

Love, Carter