Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My First Blog Day

I am Brooke. And I like taking pictures. I got a camera from my mom and it's very special to me. My camera is pink and it can take pictures underwater. I have a camera case and it's black with lots of pockets.

I think it's fun to make a blog like this one.

I am a girl and I am 7-years-old and pulled out a tooth in Utah.

I like to write and I have a princess story where she finds a dragon that I have been writing for a while.

I like to read it sometimes after I've written a little. There's some pictures of the dragon and the princess got captured by the dragon. Well, I'll write down the story later.

Here is a picture I took of myself:















I think this picture is cute. See ya later. This is the end of my story. Just kidding

1 comment:

seasons_in_the_sun said...

Wow, Brooke! I like your blog. You really are a very beautiful girl. I bet your brother really likes it when you play with him. He sure is lucky to have such a nice big sister.